OUR CORE VALUES
- 1. The authority of Scripture: We hold that the Bible provides timeless, eternal truths, imparted by God to mankind, to give guidance and revelation of His redemptive purposes in Christ.
- 2. Exalting God: We worship God individually and corporately, affirming God’s attributes and glory through praise, prayer, fasting, offerings, song, silence and serving.
- 3. Evangelistic Discipleship: We support others in their pursuit of becoming like Christ.
- 4. A Redemptive Community: We purpose to be a people with whom anyone who is willing,
can be nurtured to spiritual/emotional health in a supportive Christ–centered environment with forgiveness and grace.
- 5. Authentic Relationships: We strive to be open and honest with each other, without condemnation, to promote healing and unity in the Body of Christ.
- 6. A Culture of Connectivity: We proactively create relational connections with genuine warmth, friendship and hospitality.
- 7. Faithful Stewardship: We are entrusted to faithfully tend and manage everything that God has left under our care and influence until we are reunited with Him. This includes but is not limited to our bodies, time, money, resources, talents, spiritual gifts and the rest of His creation that sustains us and all other life.
- 8. Supportive of Family: We support fathers, mothers, and children in fulfilling the biblical directives of caring for one another.
- 9. Servant’s Heart: We willingly act on what God has called us to do without grumbling. We come alongside to assist others as long as it doesn’t circumvent their personal responsibility